Monday 4 October 2010

Views o.o

My view! Thus far, this slightly creepy building with enormous, curtain-less windows has been deserted. I will keep you updated... I suspect it was used for nefarious purposes...


If you lean forward though, and peek out the edge... Hey! It's Britain :D
Aaaaand.... the parking lot/huge metal trash bins with what I believe to be triangular wheels also made of metal. I have ordered ear plugs though, and no, I do not plan on ever hanging out in the alley that is perhaps creepier than the deserted building...
The view from the kitchen window, however, is stereotypically whimsical.


Who has the most unnecessarily adorable chimneys in the world?? Britain does!

3 comments:

  1. Triangular wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture captions are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have many creepy things around you but YOU ARE IN BRISTOL! no complaining about creepy alleys. you go hang out in them... lol just kidding dont die before i get there.

    ReplyDelete